Wednesday, August 3, 2011

team sass

First off, I'd like to say I'm watching my friend Greg's girlfriend on Minute to Win It with her brother. Pretty cool.

Second,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!

Third,

One of these days, BEFORE I deliver a baby girl, I will post some pics on here so whoever cares can see my baby belly. For now, I'm trying not to let that belly get TOO big. Ellie is in the 65th percentile weighing in at 3lb 10 oz, a little too big for being 31 weeks. The doctor put me on a pill today that should (with my continuing diet) keep my blood sugars as low as they need to be for her to remain healthy.

Ok, back to Minute To Win It to cheer on Andi and her bro!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you about your job! That is just wonderful. And I care about seeing your baby belly! Pictures!

    ReplyDelete